PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR INFORMATION CLAUSE
On 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) took place. We wish to inform you that we take every effort to protect your personal information included in our database.
- The administrator of your personal data is PPU PRODUS (Przedsiebiorstwo Produkcyjno-Uslugowe PRODUS Spolka z o. o. in Bydgoszcz, 85-461, ul. Olowiana 10), hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
- We obtained personal information:
- directly from you when you provided us with the data for the purposes of our cooperation;
- from publicly available sources (the National Court Register, Business Activity Central Register and Information Record or other similar sources);
- from a company or institution that concluded a contract for provision of services for you with PPU PRODUS;
- from a partner/third party cooperating with PPU PRODUS that made your personal data available on the basis of your approval.
- The data will be processed for commercial purposes of Administrators products and services.
- The data may be made available to Kancelaria Ekonomiczno-Ksiegowa ZNAK Spolka z o. o. in Bydgoszcz (85-150), ul. Horodelska 22, providing accounting, personnel and payroll services for the Administrator.
- The personal data will not be transferred to other administrators, except for the authorised administrators.
- You have the right to access, correct and remove your personal data, limit their processing or object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of marketing of own products and services.
- Data processed on the basis of legally justified interest of the Administrator (i.e. marketing of own products and services) will be processed until raising objection by you.
- You have the right to raise the objection to further processing. The objection to further processing does not impact data processing that took place until the time of raising the objection.
- You have the right to transfer your data to another personal data administrator.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to processing of personal data at any time without any negative consequences. You just have to send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, call the following number: +48 52 373 86 75, or send your message by traditional mail to the following address: Przedsiebiorstwo Produkcyjno- Uslugowe PRODUS Spolka z o. o. in Bydgoszcz, 85-461, ul. Olowiana 10.
- You have the right to make a complaint to the supervisory authority, i.e. to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data in Warsaw if you find that the processing of personal data by the Administrator violates provisions of Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on natural persons in connection with processing of personal data.
Implementation: UCR / GDPR
Copyright? 2019 PPU Produs Spólka z o. o.